ACT Test Prep Sylvan uses a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and ACT practice tests to help students prepare for the ACT. This cohesive approach ensures that students learn the strategies for tackling each type of exam question, including the written portion of the ACT. In addition, tutors help each student focus on the specific skill areas they need to improve.
The ACT program includes:
- Small-group instruction on the skills and strategies needed for high scores
- Expert ACT tutors
- Personalized homework to improve the skills that need the most help
The in-class component of ACT prep includes small-group instruction that focuses on the skills and strategies that are needed to improve scores. Expert ACT tutors know the college entrance exams inside and out, and know how to deliver effective instruction. Students also receive personalized homework designed to improve the skills that need the most help.
In addition, students have access to Sylvan Prep Online that includes:
- Thousands of detailed video lessons on how to approach ACT test problems
- Subject-specific video lessons to help improve areas of need
- An interactive vocabulary builder with hundreds of common ACT test words
- Full-length timed practice tests to prepare for the pace and format of the ACT and build confidence for test day